Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 46

Have any of you noticed how hard it is to eat when you are stressed/busy all the time.

Let me start by saying that I in no way shape or form ever agree with not eating as a form to lose weight. I have just noticed that the past couple of days have been extremely harsh on my diet. For once, it was not because I was eating too much or eating fattening foods. Instead, I have been so glued to my computer trying to finish my program for school that hours and hours go by without me even noticing. Next thing I know, it is 8pm and I haven't eaten anything since 11am that afternoon.

Does this ever happen to any of you? I can't wait til Friday at midnight. Then, I can get back on track with all things health related.

I hope you all are doing well!!

Take care until next time,
Soon2BSkinnyBitch

0 calories burned: