Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 57

I love Valentine's Day.

Although myMr and I attempt to show each other how important we are to each other everyday, sometimes life gets a little hectic. I think it is SO nice to have one day out of the year where we take a step back from our crazy lives and remind our men how special they are to us.

MyMr and I did not do anything crazy for Valentine's day. We slept in nice and late and slowly made our way to lunch at 2:00. Then, he surprised me and said that he had somewhere he wanted to take me. We found ourselves inside of Tiffany's. Goodness, I think that is like every girls dream.

He bought me this gorgeous sterling silver heart necklace from Tiffany's for my birthday, and for Valentine's day, he wanted to get me the matching bracelet. I was so surprised. I seriously couldn't believe it.



Could this possibly be a component of my wedding day attire? Hmm, it just might have to be :):)

Unfortunately, I have been in a weight loss funk lately. I haven't been eating super crazy, but I have not been exercising. Ugh, I need some motivation. I am scared to step on the scale. Helpppp.... haha. Goodness, I never realized how hard it would be get into a serious workout routine. I can do it for a few weeks, and then it slows down.

How do you guys get yourself to get in a SERIOUS workout routine?

I hope you all took some time out to tell/show your SO how much they mean to you.

Take care until next time,
Soon2BSkinnyBitch

0 calories burned: