Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 49 - I AM STILL ALIVE

Well, I have survived the past week... barely.


[SOURCE]

I was not able to work out much. I was basically pulling 19 hour days working on my project. That left very little time for exercise. I am a little nervous about stepping on the scale, but I think it is important for me to see the damage that last week did. I will most likely weigh myself in the morning.

Tonight I was able to FINALLY complete week 2 day 3 of the 100 push up challenge. Man, it was hard since I haven't been doing them consistently. I made myself push through them. Here are the results.

Set 1: 16 push-ups
Set 2: 17 push-ups
Set 3: 14 push-ups
Set 4: 14 push-ups
Set 5: 30 PUSH-UPS!!!
______________________________
TOTAL: 91 PUSH UPS!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of those numbers. I plan on doing my exhaustion test this week so that I can finally move on to week 3!

I have definitely realized how easy it is to let my exercising and eating habits slip. As soon as my schedule gets busy, my exercise routines and eating habits go out the window. I need to realize that those healthy habits should be the LAST thing to go when times get stressful. Exercise really does help to relieve stress, so why is it that I don't exercise when I am stressed? These are the kind of realizations that I need to come to if I am going to be a healthy person for the rest of my life.

I can't believe that I am nearly 50 days into my lifestyle change. I am discovering that it is a very difficult change to make permanent, but I am determined to do it. I have lost 11.5 pounds so far. There is no reason why I can't lose the last 8.5 pounds and keep it off forever.

How are you all doing? Have any of you experienced the same difficulties that I have? It is nice to know you are not alone in the difficult process.

Take care until next time,
Soon2BSkinnyBitch

0 calories burned: